- 1 1/2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 19 ounce can of red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of cooked ground beef
- 8 to 1o flour tortillas
Combine 1 cup of jack cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, 3/4 cup (or so) of enchilada sauce, and beef. Mix until well combined. Pour about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce into a 9×13 pan and spread it around. Than place about 1/4 cup of filling into each tortilla shell ( I just guessed on the amount here, it may have been 1/3 cup). Roll up and place in pan. Pour remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Served this with a Spanish Rice and a salad. It was a huge success.