- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat a waffle iron to medium-high.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs until fluffy. Stir in the flour, milk, oil, sugar, baking powered and sea salt until smooth. Stir in the chopped pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray. Pour about 1/2 cup of the batter onto the hot waffle iron. Close lid and bake for approximately 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used up. Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray each time.
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce.
*Notes: These were super easy to make, and don’t have to be served with pizza sauce. They are good by them selves.