- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained ( or cooked dried beans)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in skillet until brown, then drain.
- Mix beef, beans, tomato sauce, salsa, and chili powder. Place into a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- I like to serve this with tortilla chips and salad, but you could also serve this with tortillas and use it more like a filling.