1 pound ground turkey
1 large onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Hot sauce, to taste
1 can refried beans
2 cups shredded cheese
2 10-ounce cans enchilada sauce
1. Heat the tortillas
2. Brown meat with onion and garlic. Then stir in the chili powder, pepper, salt, cumin, and hot sauce.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the meat mixture, refried beans, and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Fill the cooked tortillas with the meat/bean/cheese mixture and place, seams-down, in the prepared dish.
5. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with desired toppings!
Source: Tammy’s Recipes