Recipe: Garlic Pesto Chicken
- 1/2 bottle of Lawry’s Herb and Garlic Marinade
- 2 large spoonfuls of Pesto
- 2 boneless chicken breasts.
- 8 ounces of your choice of pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 spoonfuls of pesto
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 8 ounces of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of half and half (milk works too)
-Cut chicken into one inch strips. Using same knife make slits into chicken. Pour Lawry’s marinade and pesto over chicken. Marinate overnight.
-Boil water and start on noodles.
Pour entire batch of chicken, marinade and all, into skillet and cook chicken fully (the marinade will evaporate/cook down)
-Heat olive oil, cook garlic. Add pesto. Simmer in chicken broth until half has cooked down. Add tomato sauce. Then add half & half. Simmer for 5 minutes. Toss pasta in. Add flour if it needs to be thickened. Place chicken on top.