- 2 cups dry milk powder (non-instant is preferred)
- ¾ cup organic cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Store in an airtight container.
To make into soup:
- Combine 1/3 cup dry mix with 1 ¼ cups water in a small saucepan. Whisk until smooth.
- On medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, until thick. Cool.
This amount = 1 can condensed cream-of soup.
(Chicken Bouillon powder! For cream of chicken)
*Add chicken for cream of chicken soup
*Add Mushrooms for cream of mushroom
*Add Celery for cream of celery
*Add Broccoli for cream of broccoli
Looks like the canned soup, tastes better! And costs a lot less to make!